Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] YJ Booking module

11-08-2008, 12:58 AM
# 1 (permalink)
carcac
How can I change type of room to other parameters, please
11-08-2008, 07:03 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
that would be in module parameters it says Type of room text,

administrator - Modules - Site Modules - YJ Booking , click on the link and you will see module parameters
06-18-2009, 03:21 AM
# 3 (permalink)
mike123acc
Hi Neo

I know this is an old post, but I bet a lot of folk still read this. Think you might want to take a closer look at this module. That isn't how it works at all.

The module parameters only include the display text, the titles. The actual selectable info is only changeable by hacking the code.

And the destination aspect appears to be a puzzle in itself.

I think anyone finding this should be aware that this module is not 'finished'. You need to be comfortable hacking code to change it. You also need to be a detective to figure out how to change the destinations.

All in all, it is a great idea. But I wonder how many people waste valuable time thinking this is a fully working module because it has the YouJoomla name attached to it.

Frankly, if I was YouJoomla, I'd remove this one, or at least finish it or put it in a 'in development' section. I wouldn't become a club member of YouJoomla after seeing this extension.

Just though it was worth saying.
06-18-2009, 05:39 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
I suggest you read the mod description again . you will find out that destinations are actualy joomla news items and you do not have to hack anything.
10-03-2009, 07:06 PM
# 5 (permalink)
platinum808
How do yo fix this? It isn't in the parameters. I want to add more types of rooms and edit the Destination Packages.