Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Sport Line

10-18-2008, 11:24 AM
# 11 (permalink)
slowly
Are we in line for today?
10-18-2008, 11:59 PM
# 12 (permalink)
neo
sorry my friend , we will run bit late , squashing bugs . we rather have you get the release day or 2 late but without bugs than on time with them. please bare with us ,

thank you
10-19-2008, 08:53 AM
# 13 (permalink)
slowly
Thanks. Very sound policy.
10-20-2008, 05:20 PM
# 15 (permalink)
Ardoris
Would you stop teasing

I am waiting to use it for one of following domains.
MVPArea.com
MVPWatch.com
MVPStars.com

I still havent decided on which, though.
Probably MVPWatch.com
10-20-2008, 05:34 PM
# 16 (permalink)
neo
sorry Ardoris , I am making templating system for the News Slider 1 ,
module has around 30 params and is like mini component, month is not over and I will push as fast as I can , but trust me you will love all features this template has and will use it not only for sport but for any news portal
10-21-2008, 02:08 AM
# 18 (permalink)
slowly
I see we are still with the late hours. How are things coming?

It seem that the Photo Gallery is not part of this.
10-24-2008, 02:47 AM
# 19 (permalink)
slowly
I see that you are still burning the oil. How are things going.
10-24-2008, 01:25 PM
# 20 (permalink)
neo
ok , had bit trouble with javascript engine so was forced to rewrite the code for it and optimize the NS1 module, release should be in 2-3 days , I am pushing as hard and as fast as I can