Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

help needed with menu style on Movies times

11-24-2007, 01:10 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Fjpnono
Hello everyone

I search into the forum and I dont find an answer for ma problem.

I installed and began to configure this templates \"movies times\" but I didnt manage to configure the menu like the demo page, for example the main menu module has stars

I Found in th css that th class is modscontainer but I dont know how make it works . Ive already try to put \" .modscontainer\" into the fields \" css module suffix\" in the module properties but it still doesnt work.

Can someone help me ?
11-24-2007, 11:41 PM
# 2 (permalink)
pssguru
Hi,

I would recommend that you install the demo. I installed the demo for \"my photo\" and I was able to configure my site just like the demo.

:woohoo:

Ed
11-25-2007, 03:52 AM
# 4 (permalink)
MAyNSTREAM
I am having the same problem...I set the menus to flat and I cant read the first few letters in the menu, or see all of the stars in the main menu.

www.maynstream.com/magazine

is the install
11-25-2007, 04:17 AM
# 5 (permalink)
MAyNSTREAM
there is something wrong with the Width of left and right modules...or in my example \"main menu\" and \"polls\" please check site. I installed demo, but none of the images, movies or objects are visible. Demo menu and polls have backgrounds and fixed width. My install widths are way off.

I do not want to go any farther with configuring the site if I cant get it to look right.
11-25-2007, 05:22 AM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
missing _round1 as module suffix,this .modscontainer is wrong , and as Ed said , try installing demo and play with it , all modules must have suffix applied to be round
11-25-2007, 08:19 AM
# 7 (permalink)
MAyNSTREAM
Is there a readme with all suffixes, install notes etc. After purchase I did install the demo. I uploaded the entire demo package FTP to my server, it installed all folders but no actual demo features...no movie trailers, no links... The only noticable changes I saw was a folder named \"seyretfiles\" added to server. The folder had subfolders, but no files. What you see on my site..actually is the demo. So I cant play around with the movie box, or edit the slider, as there are no sample files. Im totally guessing on how to configure those features since there are no samples to emulate.
11-25-2007, 08:19 PM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
uploading demo files is not installing the demo. you must install demo as standard joomla install not only copy files. all info you need is on the demo page look under extras .

here are module styles
http://www.demo.youjoomla.com/moviet...&Itemid=42
11-25-2007, 09:11 PM
# 9 (permalink)
MAyNSTREAM
after uploading all demo files to server...message said please delete all installation files and refresh page. I did that, but my server uses fantastico to install joomla, so what more should I have done. I have viewed the extras and can make sense of it, but if you look at my site, you can see that without extensive knowledge of your product, its not as cut and dry to me as it is to you. please recommend as you would teaching a 5 year old to bat a baseball if at all possible.
11-25-2007, 09:21 PM
# 10 (permalink)
neo
ok first do not use fantastico, delete that installation from fantastico cpanel,
next
transfer contents of demo folder to you root filder , that is where your site is ,
go to your hosting admin create new database and note down db username , password and db name.
now go to yoursite.com/installation and complete the joomla instalation.
after the installation is complete , remove installation folder from the server.
now you have installed our demo.