Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Check out My Photo in action

11-23-2007, 06:53 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
great job .Ilike it . suggestion :
why dont you add additional module styles to pools or some left side modules
and add advertising style to EZ Quick Tours
11-23-2007, 08:21 PM
# 3 (permalink)
pssguru
Neo,

Thanks for the suggestions. I made the changes, it looks better.... :cheer:
01-01-2008, 09:39 PM
# 4 (permalink)
cooloil
Great job on this one. I didntt see the \"Open Ads\" link at first. Stumbled upon by mistake. Just happened to rest the pointer on that spot and the page started peeling back! Great effect!
01-01-2008, 09:40 PM
# 5 (permalink)
cooloil
Great job on this one. I didntt see the \"Open Ads\" link at first. Stumbled upon by mistake. Just happened to rest the pointer on that spot and the page started peeling back! Great effect!
05-01-2008, 09:14 AM
# 7 (permalink)
CProject60
Page peeler component or module go to the Joomla website. And in Extensions and youll find several there.