Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

youjoomla club member

11-22-2007, 01:20 AM
# 1 (permalink)
alibak
Hi, Im a youjoomla club member (login: alibak), but it seems that im not recognized as club member for the club member template discussions.....

please include me in the forum.

I have problems with login form and caching and joomla 1.5 RC3 and latest CB ... with joomla hosting template.
(www.szulga.com)

Please give me permissions in the forum.

thanks.

Ali (login: alibak)
11-22-2007, 01:39 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
hi Ali , please logut and login again , you still have free membership cache. As for login problems in j15 that has nothing to do with the template itself
12-12-2007, 01:46 PM
# 4 (permalink)
PixelDJ
Hey, Im having the same issue with the forums. Any help would be appreciated.

PS - I cleared my cookies.
12-25-2007, 07:54 AM
# 6 (permalink)
ndigoblu
Hello,

Im having this problem as well. Its saying \"our records indicate you are not able to download our commercial joomla templates. join now or upgrade your membership. Ive already upgraded my memebership.

thanks