Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Template problem

09-19-2008, 02:17 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Biju John
Hi

I have all sorts of problem with the Newsline template. But the support here in the forum is really not as desired. Already two of my problems are pending in the other posts.

Here in the inner page css is not calling as a result the page is not showing properly.

I am attaching the file to see.

I would appreciate the creator of this template offer some help.

~regards
09-19-2008, 02:24 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
as for support , CP and me tried to help you on your issues , I do not see anyone else posting same issues as you have , so please follow forum rules and get familiar with joomla itself before stating that we are not helping you
09-19-2008, 02:29 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Biju John
I agree that you have responded but have not solved it.

As for the image attach I am unable to post due to your file restriction.

Please check this url and you will understand

http://www.preachingtools.net/magazi...headlines.html

~regards
09-19-2008, 02:59 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
your previous issue is described and you need to have min 1 char less in your top menu. you see that Search is overflowing to the right,

as for this issue , I just turned on SEF on my local server and retested the template again , no issues and I am not able to recreate the problem ,

advise your backend setup, SEF on Cche on and so on

and before anything clear sitce cache,

not only that sef is not rendering the css but also not rendering the correct path to images , if you look on the link you posted and check the path for the image in that news item , you will see that path is wrong.
09-19-2008, 03:18 AM
# 6 (permalink)
Biju John
neo wrote:
Quote:
your previous issue is described and you need to have min 1 char less in your top menu. you see that Search is overflowing to the right,
I did take care that !! thanks

Quote:
advise your backend setup, SEF on Cche on and so on
Thant too took care. thanks

Please help me with other issues in other threads

~regards
09-19-2008, 07:52 AM
# 9 (permalink)
CProject60
neo wrote:
Quote:
as for support , CP and me tried to help you on your issues , I do not see anyone else posting same issues as you have , so please follow forum rules and get familiar with joomla itself before stating that we are not helping you

Dont blame support for your lack of knowledge and understanding:S
09-19-2008, 08:00 AM
# 10 (permalink)
Biju John
Sorry to that you really have not helped me as you claimed, see for yourself the post where you have tried to do that.

Please do not try to show of simply if a customer is asking for support.

Even I do moderate forums but with courtesy and customer satisfaction.