Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

JW Player Code

09-13-2008, 10:26 PM
# 1 (permalink)
elozano
Neo,

Looking to see if I can get a copy of the code for the JW player...didnt have my editor off, and my code was stripped...was told that the code in the template was corrupted...

thanks

ed
09-14-2008, 11:55 AM
# 2 (permalink)
elozano
sorry its actually the JW FLV Player code that I was looking for...

copied the code from other forumn posts, still not working...

thanks

Ed
www.iGoSA.com
09-15-2008, 09:14 PM
# 4 (permalink)
elozano
The guy who did my install (Dave) told me... I did do a copy & paste, and still didnt work..

Thanks for all your help!

Ed
09-15-2008, 09:17 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
download the files yourself and folow instructions on demo page, make sure you change the video files paths in videos.xml file
09-15-2008, 09:24 PM
# 6 (permalink)
elozano
Will do...Where I screwed up at was, I didnt turn off my editor..So when I copy and paste the new code, it doesnt load player correctly...

I will reinstall and try again..
09-15-2008, 09:50 PM
# 7 (permalink)
elozano
Just tried that...didnt work...

Its the bigger player in the advert1 position

www.iGoTexas.com