Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

H-Connect Sneak Peak

08-16-2008, 03:39 AM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
OK almost done, few more working hours left . Finishing up the docs and demos. Since we have some time, tell us if you are missing something and would like to be part of H-Connect. We will do as much as we can to accommodate you.

For the ones that missed the big picture on frontpage here is the link

H-Connect - Your new Joomla Hosting Solution
08-16-2008, 04:59 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Ardoris
Damn!
This is THE best template Ive seen.
Its sooo simple and clean.

I like it so much that I want to use it
somehow even though I dont have hosting business

Can you do alternate template base on this for NON hosting theme?
08-16-2008, 06:09 AM
# 3 (permalink)
ufukcosgun
I cant believe it.. This one is so professional. Thank you Youjoomla Team.. I really appreciate your work. But one question. Do you have any solutions for a online purchase system after searching for a domain.. What i mean is. After searching a domain.. When you click here to register that we have something like virtuemart ? :-S Sorry for my bad english but i hope i explained it good enough.. Warm regards..

Paypal Transaction ID: 41U37396KW3776232
08-16-2008, 02:01 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
@ufukcosgun no need for p ID if you are member,

as for payment system , the module is in beta still , we are looking to include more options. thnx guys for the positive comments. we tried to make it as simple as possible and deliver clean template.
08-18-2008, 01:57 AM
# 5 (permalink)
drsabd
Hello Neo,

Its nice and cool.

When we can download it.

Regards
08-18-2008, 01:54 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
I am finishing as we speak , but we have a hurricane alert here in Florida so it might delay the publishing. We are located at the 3rd white line from cone down up. Here is more info

Hurricane Fay