Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

JY NeWs Pop

06-22-2015, 04:31 AM
# 1 (permalink)
susana
Good day,

I am using the YJ New Pop module on my website but I wanted to make a change that I am not getting .. He wanted the filter and title appeared to enter the page and disappear when the mouse is over the image (the reverse happens now ). Also, I wanted to disappear links and wanted to put another line of text:

For example:

Title
Subtitle
name author

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: No

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 4.x

PHP version: 4.x

Link to installation: http://www.doubledporto.com/shop/lblog

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: Yes

Is this personal or client website?: Client
06-23-2015, 04:47 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello susana.
You can change the order inside modules\mod_yj_news_pop\tmpl\template you are using\default.php
There you can see the calls and you can change the order.
As for the hover you can create your new hover effect or you can change the core module function of the slider to be reverse.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
06-23-2015, 08:21 AM
# 3 (permalink)
susana
Hello.
thanks for the reply.

I know that technically you can change. However, I have experienced numerous things and does not change the initial setting