Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

How to enable Dropline Menu on Menu Child level 3

05-15-2015, 10:41 AM
# 1 (permalink)
TAugustine
Hi There,

I am really interested in your NEWSII template. The main reason why I am considering to buy this template is because of the support for dropline menu.

But on your demo I could see that the dropline menu is only working for the Parent and 1st Child Menu. From 2nd Child menu it is showing as a drop down list.

Is it possible to show all menu levels as a dropline menu ?

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: WordPress 3.x

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: NA

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
05-18-2015, 06:41 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello TAugustine.
Please notice that we created the menu that way, the first level is dropline the others are not.
You can try to change the core files of the menu and make it to your use.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
05-18-2015, 04:51 PM
# 3 (permalink)
TAugustine
You mean is this possible to configure without any coding ? Please note that I am not a developer?

If I purchase this template then will your support team make this changes ? Or there is no help provided ?
05-20-2015, 07:34 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Please notice that we are offering support if some of our products its not working properly or has some error. To change the dropline function is custom work and its core file change, right now we are not offering that kind of support.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
05-21-2015, 12:50 PM
# 5 (permalink)
TAugustine
Quote:
Originally Posted by arefund
Please notice that we are offering support if some of our products its not working properly or has some error. To change the dropline function is custom work and its core file change, right now we are not offering that kind of support.
That seems not logical. You are providing a menu style as dropline and from the second menu level you are not following the same style. And you want your customer to go ahead and fix this ?

Any way if there is any possibility to change this style from your end after making a payment then let me know. I will make a purchase immediately.
05-25-2015, 04:33 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
no , not possible and not a design method. dropline is dropping first menu line , not drop 5 levels down. and there is nothing to be fixed , menu has been designed and used in that way since about 5 years. and to be honest it is first time I hear a complaint about it.