Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Disable Title on mouse over, inherit image from k2 item, preffered image size

10-09-2014, 08:02 AM
# 11 (permalink)
olagroup
I did it, but one "Read More" button remains after remains, please check once more...

perhaps this has to do with the class"k2ReadMore template_readmore4" where to find this?
10-09-2014, 08:15 AM
# 12 (permalink)
olagroup
A new problem appeared.

I have two identical modules of module engine. The second one shows smaller images, but it also shows the mouse over title, why???

I have adapted the above solution of neo that using the following code of enabled
custom.css:

.cmoduleengine .yj_hover_title{
display:none;
}
10-09-2014, 09:00 AM
# 13 (permalink)
neo
this was for one module only
.cmoduleengine .yj_hover_title{

if you want it gone everywhere than change it to
.yj_hover_title{
10-09-2014, 11:59 AM
# 14 (permalink)
olagroup
I don't want to do it everywhere,

I need to do it just for the second identical (module engine) module. Is it possible?
10-09-2014, 12:02 PM
# 15 (permalink)
olagroup
I think that you don't understand my point. Because if I disabled the "good" module 1, the other module 2 again displays the hover title.... why?
10-09-2014, 12:27 PM
# 16 (permalink)
neo
ok bud you need to start understanding that all we do here is give you a css for a specific module that you showed us and the class has changed since
so I am looking and now the class name is class0

Screenshot by Lightshot

hide the hover based on that class than

.class0 .yj_hover_title hide

it is basic css and to be honest does not fall inside the scope of template support at all.
you are making custom modifications and we can just give you hints which so far I see we did much more than that.
10-09-2014, 04:52 PM
# 17 (permalink)
olagroup
Neo thank for your replies and the total help.

The problem is that I never edit css file except from the custom.css. So I do not now why the class is changed when I create a new module from the administration panel.
And why when I copy this module does not keep the same class.

Anyway, thanks again for your support!
10-10-2014, 08:03 AM
# 18 (permalink)
olagroup
Hi arefund, it worked for all cases except from one button, should I change it somewhere else?
Check this example please:
*αράδοση

thanks a lot!