Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Question regarding two extensions

07-28-2014, 09:27 AM
# 1 (permalink)
mediavore
Hi there,

I am interested in purchasing a membership to get two extensions:

YJ News Pop
YJ K2 Image Slider

I have two questions before:

- Can the News pop extension use k2 tags instead of categories for the masonry filter? Is it something that you can do as support?

- Is it possible to load only the k2 image slider of one item when clicking on the image icon on the hover? (instead of a slideshow of all the items in the category)

Thank you for your help, I really hope I finally found the right combination of extensions for my clients needs.

Best regards!

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Nadeau Nadeau Blondin . Architectes | Expertise en restauration, construction neuve, reconversion, consolidation et transformation de bātiments patrimoniaux

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: N/A

Is this personal or client website?: Client
07-28-2014, 10:29 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
YJ News Pop can use only the actual Joomla or K2 articles , not tags

see YJME extension for source example
YJ Module Engine - Joomla Module Framework

you mean have only one item load ?
yes , you can load it on one item only not all ,
it is ran but the YJ K2 image slider admin params , so if no image is added , the slider will not show