Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

standalone right collumn page?

04-24-2014, 08:55 AM
# 1 (permalink)
zisopoulos
hi i want to create a page that has only one module and nothing else no menus no header no footer is this possible? I use yougrids in one site that has joomla 1.5 ...i wanted to install a deals aggregation component but it is only supported
by 2.5 and above.
So i decided to create a subdomain deals.domain with a new installation for the deals. I will install yougrids template for 2.5 and convert it to match my old website and i want to make an empty article page in a hidden menu that will use a second template of yougrids that display's only the right column with its css so that i could put this page inside an iframe and to show my latest deals or any other deals module in the old one domain.com so that i can redirect them ther ... is this possible ? can someone help? which lines should i erase and from were ..i use the mesh template.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: ????? ????? ??? gyn.gr

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: Yes

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
04-24-2014, 09:40 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
everything is in template admin , you can disable logo , header component
browse the logo settings , top menu settings