Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Neo - Thank you so much for your 120% support!

07-21-2008, 11:32 PM
# 1 (permalink)
soniyasa
Hi Neo

I want to thank you so much for your support, dedication and Passion to ensure that my problems are settled!

I have to be honest i was skeptical at first but you worked on every little detail and MORE that was asked from you.

My sites are up there because of you. You did it in under 2 weeks when I have been struggling for 2 years with the people I trusted to help me. I had to beg most of the time.

You just worked it out for me in 2 weeks!

Thank you so much..

I am all the way in HK! If you every have time to visit here let me know Neo!!!

Please keep up the good work and I will keepthe YOUJOOMLA flag flying and spread the news.
07-22-2008, 10:49 AM
# 2 (permalink)
stoned71
I want to second that, and also add that its customer service and support that keeps people coming back B)