Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Dropdown menu's in the body of the website

01-20-2014, 10:32 AM
# 1 (permalink)
247hosting
Hi

I am creating a website at this url: eScan which is a temporary server space and we will copy it across when it is ready to go live.

I am using the template 'Youtrader' 2.5 bought from 'YouJoomla'.

I am trying to create 3 dropdown menu's in the middle of the website. It is supposed to look as close as possible like the HO website: Antivirus for Pc Download | Antivirus for Android Download ? eScan

3 of the menu's created are at adv1, 3 and 5
I tried to put the next one at bodytop2 so it would go in the middle but it is not going to the middle.

How do I make them dropdown menu's in that position?

Really hoping someone can help urgently.

Kindest regards

Yvonne

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: No

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: eScan

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Client
01-21-2014, 08:18 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello 247hosting.

If you want your menu in the middle you can use the adv3 position and it will be under the SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS menu.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!