Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Trying to use IMAGE FADE

12-05-2013, 06:11 PM
# 1 (permalink)
lepetitjardin
Hi,
I'm trying to use the shortcode image fade effect in the Baseline template from here: Image Effects

It works in an article very easily; e.g. IMG fade test 2

However, I'm also trying to use it (within a very lightly modified (default) Virtuemart template); e.g. Online shop where it doesn't work.

It might well be some Virtuemart (CSS?) override that breaks it. It's odd that some of the other YJT shortcode image effects work where the image fade doesn't. I've tried the polaroid, tilted, etc. and they work there fine - it's just the image fade that doesn't.

Grateful for any help and thanks for reading.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Home

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
12-07-2013, 09:43 AM
# 3 (permalink)
lepetitjardin
Thanks Neo, for spotting that.

Trying to work out what was loading the Jqueury script too soon (before Mootools), I remembered there is an option in the back end of Virtuemart (under Configuration->Templates) under "Activate Css Styles & Javascripts" for "Using the VirtueMart jQuery".

Unchecking this prevented Virturemart loading JQuery too soon and fixed it.

Many thanks again.