Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Removing links from bottom footer section

07-10-2008, 10:36 PM
# 1 (permalink)
sixfigga
Hello

I cant seem to figure out how to remove the \Home,Contact us, News\ links at the bottom of the University template. I want to put other modules in that section.
07-11-2008, 06:58 AM
# 3 (permalink)
sixfigga
Yeah.Thats the problem. I dont see any footer module in the list.
07-11-2008, 07:30 AM
# 4 (permalink)
treehugger
Go to Site Admin > Extensions > Module Manager
Look at the \position\ column and you should see something there that says \footer\.
Thats the baby youre after.
Just disable it or delete it.
07-11-2008, 09:48 AM
# 5 (permalink)
sixfigga
There is no module that is using the footer position. Im using a user module in that section but I think the links are whats messing up the position of the content Im putting in that section.
07-11-2008, 10:55 AM
# 6 (permalink)
CProject60
You should of read the Forums Rules First:

!. Which version of Joomla are you using. Joomla 1,0 or Joomla !.5

2. Need link to website.

3. Or select Menu from the component or module manager and unpublish the menu. Try top menu first.
07-11-2008, 03:19 PM
# 7 (permalink)
sixfigga
Im using version 1.0

http://pskilluniversity.net/index.php

You will see the three links in the bottom section. I unpublished the top and main menu with the same result. Is there a way to see what pages the parent links are on?
07-11-2008, 03:58 PM
# 8 (permalink)
CProject60
Thats not the footer. Thats user3 position unpublish the menu that there. If it not user3 its user4.
07-11-2008, 04:44 PM
# 9 (permalink)
sixfigga
Thanks. That was it. There was a top menu module being published in the user3 section.