Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

There's no register button in the module

10-22-2013, 12:35 AM
# 1 (permalink)
mikeco
My module in a left position shows:

Welcome,Guest

Please login or register
Login

where Guest is a link that pops up the registration form, however, I have no Register button as seen on the demo. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix? I have not edited any files and I'm using the Bloq template by JoomlaPraise.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 1.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: do not wish to share publicly

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
10-23-2013, 07:22 PM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello mikeco.

Can you please post your site link so i can see and troubleshoot.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-23-2013, 08:07 PM
# 3 (permalink)
mikeco
Sure, here you go:
Redirecting... 4 a q g 5 g
(take spaces out)
Thanks for taking a look (I didn't modify any parts of the module)
10-24-2013, 11:40 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
Can you please try to download the latest version and just reinstall it.
Inside your html there is no registration button that is why you cant see it, the button is missing. Please advise if you made some changes to the module.

Thank you.
10-24-2013, 12:40 PM
# 5 (permalink)
mikeco
I just downloaded the module from your site, uninstalled the other one, and re-installed the one I just downloaded. The problem seems to still exist, no register button. Did you note that I'm using J1.5?
10-25-2013, 07:22 AM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
Can you please check if you have this line inside modules/mod_yj_pop_login/tmpl/default.php on line #63:

Quote:
<a href="javascript:;" onclick="this.blur();showThem('reg_pop');return false;" id="openReg">Register</a><?php endif; ?>
This is the call for the registration button.

Can you please post your admin info's so i can check the administration of your module, and the ftp or cpanel info's to see the files of the module.

Please advise.
10-25-2013, 03:58 PM
# 7 (permalink)
mikeco
I just checked the PHP file and yes I see that code, not sure what line it's on, but this is the code and the surrounding code:

Code:

<!-- registration and login -->

<div class="poping_links">

<?php echo $params->get('pretext'); ?><br  />

<a href="javascript:;" onclick="this.blur();showThem('login_pop');return false;" id="openLogin">Login</a>

<?php $usersConfig = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_users' ); if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')) : ?>

<a href="javascript:;" onclick="this.blur();showThem('reg_pop');return false;" id="openReg">Register</a><?php endif; ?>

<br />

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_user&view=reset' ); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD') ?></a> | <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_user&view=remind' ); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME') ?></a>
</div>
I can't post my login data here, but can I PM it to you, will it be safe, or how can I get it to you?
Thanks
10-28-2013, 08:56 AM
# 8 (permalink)
arefund
You can pm me with the info's but first try this.

Publish the pop login module on a page where nothing else is just the pop login.
Check if the registration button is there. If that is working then something on your homepage is breaking the layout of the module.

Also please try to fix your html, if you validate your html you will see that you have 28 errors. Maybe that is crashing the module layout.

Thank you.
10-28-2013, 04:48 PM
# 9 (permalink)
mikeco
Hmm, I am not sure how to post the module on a page with nothing else on it? I don't appear to be having trouble with other modules or components so not sure what is happening. I will PM you my administrator data, thanks..
10-29-2013, 11:02 AM
# 10 (permalink)
arefund
Please check your pm.