Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Knu menue for jomsocial expands inside module position.

10-18-2013, 12:32 PM
# 1 (permalink)
zisopoulos
Dear support i have a website based on joomla 1.5.7 i use jomsocial and i installed today yougrids ..everything works fine except one module tha puts the jomsocial bar (menue) in a module position.. the problem is that i have put the module in several positions and the bars shows correctly but the submenus of it are expanding inside the module and not over as it should... i believe i need
to add somewhere z-index: and overflow visible to enable it to hover out the module but i dont know where to look and where to make the changes.
The module is Knu JS Toolbar Everywhere! i am using at this time the user6 position of yougrids any idea?

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 1.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: ????? ????? ??? gyn.gr

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
10-19-2013, 07:50 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello zisopoulos.

Can you please make a screenshot where you published the module, i cant see that you are using the user6 position.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-19-2013, 09:32 AM
# 3 (permalink)
zisopoulos
i have moved it to position user1 the menu is shown only to registerd members thats because you may not see it thanks for thw quick answer
10-21-2013, 05:20 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
I will need the info's for the login then because i can't troubleshoot if i don't see the menu item.

Follow the link bellow, its about the mega menu and it shows you how to use the module inside the menu.
YJSG Mega Menu Instructions | Basics | Documentation

Thank you.
10-21-2013, 09:11 AM
# 5 (permalink)
zisopoulos
user: demouser password:demo4321 the first page that you will redirected is jomsocial select one of the other tabs in the menu and in all other pages the menu module is visible.
10-22-2013, 06:32 AM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
As you can see your menu is working properly without issues.
And i really don't see any issues, the toolbar menu is also working, the subs are visible for the one that have the subs.

Thank you.
10-22-2013, 06:59 AM
# 7 (permalink)
arefund
Ok i saw the issue now, you should add this inside your layout.css file at the bottom:

#community-wrap,
#yjsg3{
overflow:visible;
}

Thank you.
10-22-2013, 04:41 PM
# 8 (permalink)
zisopoulos
Thank you it worked! thanks again Arefund!
10-23-2013, 06:28 PM
# 9 (permalink)
arefund
Your welcome.
Closing the thread.