Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Font & PSD files, main menu style

07-08-2008, 03:00 AM
# 1 (permalink)
vinz007
Hello,

First of all let me tell you how happy I am of my University template. Really good job.

But I have a few issue. My issues might seem stupid but I am not used to professional templates. The template University was delivered with font files (*.ttf) and PSD files and I just dont know what to do with.

I also have a problem with the main menu style. It doesnt look like the one in the demo page (http://www.demo.youjoomla.com/university/). When I look at the code, the main menu in the demo page is made of a table while mine is made of <ul> and[*] tags. Where can I change that ? I did a copy/paste of the demo site css but it doesnt work.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
vinz007

Site : www.valimi.com
Paypal payment ID : 3ES14404319410300
07-08-2008, 08:06 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
.ttf files should be placed in c/windows/Fonts folder, psd is photoshop file , to edit it you need photoshop 7.0 and up, there is nothing made of table , that is joomla default tables , you can set your menu in yoursitename/administrator , modules/Main menu , set it to flat list