Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

SOLVED How to Remove Bottom Footer

07-07-2008, 03:38 PM
# 1 (permalink)
rbrown4748
I have a website http://www.igiveahost.com ..WHen you scroll to the bottom you see this
2008 I Give A Host
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.
Website by Igiveahost.com

I need to know how to get rid of it, I am using Joomla Hosting Template. Can someone please tell me how do I remove this I feel I tried everything
07-07-2008, 06:16 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
open index.php scroll to bottom remove

Code:

<?php include_once( $mosConfig_absolute_path ./includes/footer.php ); ?>

, also change \Website by\ please, which is same as

NOT ALLOWED : \Designed by yoursitename.com\ or \Developed by yoursitename.com\
use this instead
ALLOWED: \All right reserved yoursitname.com\
07-08-2008, 11:11 AM
# 3 (permalink)
rbrown4748
Thank you for the quick response, but I am having a hard time finding where I am supposed to paste the code link you gave me. I am in the cpanel right now and dont know which I should be in to make the changes
07-08-2008, 11:35 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
go to your backend , Site >Template Manager>Site templates Joomla Hosting , check the radio button next to , click on EditHtml icon on your right top , scroll to bottom , remove the code hit save
07-08-2008, 02:00 PM
# 5 (permalink)
rbrown4748
Thank you very much for your help, I have fixed the problem!!
07-08-2008, 02:05 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
and again , please change Website By to All rights reserved, that is not allowed , read this here

http://www.youjoomla.com/faq/78
Can I remove Youjoomla.com Copyright ?

your statemant is same as

NOT ALLOWED : \Designed by yoursitename.com\
07-08-2008, 02:08 PM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
quick tip , change table aligemant to center in your cPanel tuts and link from frontpage to there remove target=\_blank\ because it is opening new window and can be blocked by popup blocker