Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Enable registration

08-14-2013, 08:40 AM
# 11 (permalink)
KingCobra
There is no mod_yj_pop_login in my www/templates/hdchannel/html/.
Only mod_login, but that hasn't got the lines in its default.php as you show!

I looked in modules/mod_yj_pop_login/tmpl/default.php/
There I can't find the lines and after removing it Registration part is gone!

I have narrowed it now to 200px in layout.css, but I cannot find how to get it to the right now it's narrowed.
With Firebug I see this line:
<div id="login_pop" style="display: block; left: 541.5px; opacity: 0; visibility: hidden;">
So I thought to change 541.5px but cannot find where it is even not with Firebug?

It's nice to be good, but it's better to be nice!
08-14-2013, 08:44 AM
# 12 (permalink)
neo
this is what I see and have tested in our demo
Screenshot by Lightshot
and that is same file that you have downloaded , unless you moved some things around
08-15-2013, 06:26 AM
# 13 (permalink)
KingCobra
I haven't moved things around, but I think it's from an earlier download somewhere in March 2013 when I started to make this site on one of my subdomains. I still have that Demo_Hdchannel-J25 download and the files are there the way I described.

Anyway I have it working now and the only change I want to make now is to get the pop-up more to the right. Now it's on the same place as it is with registration part, so to much to the right.

Pleas advise!
08-17-2013, 06:34 AM
# 14 (permalink)
arefund
Hello KingCobra.

Please go to modules/mod_yj_pop_login/tmpl/default.php and change bold code on line #38-50 to your use.

window.addEvent('domready', function() {
$("login_pop").setStyles({
left: (window.getScrollLeft() + (window.getWidth() - 290)/2)+'px'

});

$("reg_pop").setStyles({
left: (window.getScrollLeft() + (window.getWidth() - 445)/2)+'px'

});
});
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-29-2013, 04:59 AM
# 15 (permalink)
KingCobra
Sorry for the delay, but we had some time off to Amsterdam!

Thanks arefund and neo.
I have it working the way I want to.

Best regards,

Chris