Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Installing Newsline II template

07-03-2008, 11:00 AM
# 1 (permalink)
PTP_Admin
Transaction ID: 76T2343772487740C

http://www.propertytaxuk.co.uk

Hi Guys

I have installed joomla 1.5 and your new template and added some test data.

I can see the front page ok on the template but linking and adding new modules doesnt seem to be working right. The modules show on the default milky way template but not on newsline and the CSS doesnt seem to carry to linked pages ie the register page in the menu.

I have looked at the videos etc and searched the forum. I assume this is some sort of configuration/installation issue. Please advise.

BTW....when I get this one going I want to put up a couple of instock shops, so this is very much a test site.

Thanks

Steve Sims
07-03-2008, 11:31 AM
# 2 (permalink)
CProject60
Im having a hard time getting pass your homepage. I cant get any other pages to load. Try clearing your systems cache and turn the seo off.