Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YJ Image Slider for K2

06-10-2013, 03:16 AM
# 1 (permalink)
kurtsalvador
Hi,
I have installed YJ Image Slider for K2 on my existing sandbox machine and I have found out that, I cannot delete an uploaded image from the list.

After several tries of deleting and saving, the image re-appears. I tried deleting the image itself from the folder and all I got is broken image icon when editing the item and a blank screen when previewing?

How do we go about this?

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: localhost

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2013-06-10 at 2.18.15 PM.png  
06-10-2013, 07:21 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
what type of the image is it?
there should be no spaces in image name
check folder permissions

we cannot troubleshoot trough images
06-10-2013, 10:01 AM
# 3 (permalink)
kurtsalvador
Hi,
Thank you for responding.

It's a JPEG Image and it has no spaces in the filename. I copied a different with the same filename and it appears. The thing is, I cannot delete the image from the slide sequence. I click on delete and it disappears from the list but when the item is saved, it reappears.

If it is significant, the image has a number in its filename: esl2.jpg
11-30-2014, 10:42 PM
# 5 (permalink)
scottg

We have this issue too.

Was there a solution to not being able to delete the slider images from the K2 item?

Have tried firefox, chrome and ie 11. The delete button does nothing in all browsers.

joomla 2.6.8
php 5.3.17