Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

All YJSG 1.0.13 documentation removed from your site?

03-27-2013, 04:11 PM
# 1 (permalink)
joomlagraphic
I see you're introducing the YJSG 1.0.14 now, but you managed to remove all the 1.0.13 documentation too. I can't upgrade just yet and need access to the old 1.0.13 documentation please.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: http://www.nowebsite.com

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: N/A

Is this personal or client website?: Client
03-27-2013, 04:43 PM
# 3 (permalink)
joomlagraphic
there's 2 types of docs. one is the template installation on this website, and the other is on the YJSG showcase and demo website. the demo info is what I am looking for.
03-27-2013, 05:37 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
demo has been updated , install the demo version you previously downloaded on your local server and all it's docs are there. but I strongly suggest to update to 1.0.14
03-27-2013, 07:23 PM
# 5 (permalink)
joomlagraphic
thanks for the reply, but I can't yet upgrade. I need to get YJSG v1.0.14 to match the metal style CSS of YJSG 1.0.13 as well as the metal mega menu style.

I also need to run through all my 3rd party extensions and verify your new framework full of fancy javascript files won't conflict with ones currently in use. From experience (other template clubs) they always do and the only fix is the get rid of the template or 3rd party extensions. A joomla rabbit hole everyone wants to avoid.

Since J2.5 YJSG 1.0.13 demo isn't available on your site anymore I'll see if I can setup the J11.7 demo. A few days heads up on your blog about the new upgrade taking place today would've been nice for users like me.
03-27-2013, 08:24 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
there was heads up for about 3 months now with details,
YJSG Framework

as for js issues, if you did not have any with 1.0.13 you should not have any on new version.
03-27-2013, 08:25 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
and menu css , did not change at all in mesh and metal , you can copy and paste it from 1.0.14, only difference is the demo , template is still same with improvements.
03-27-2013, 08:41 PM
# 8 (permalink)
joomlagraphic
OK I'm feeling a little dumb now. I completely forgot all the yougrids info exists in all your template demos regardless of template. I also didn't realize that the new yougrids update contained the same CSS styles as the previous version. thanks for your patience.
03-28-2013, 06:18 AM
# 9 (permalink)
neo
the way we tested updates is on old demos , we just did reinstallas and wen to template admin , reset to default and save. no issues. but any changes you have made so far move them to custom.css and sure backup old install so you can apply the changes later.