Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Multimedia Box not working.

02-26-2013, 11:53 PM
# 1 (permalink)
althethird
I've installed this plugin into a template that uses the Warp Framework and notice that the JS and CSS files are not loading. Use on other template/frameworks worked perfectly fine. Please help as the template designer is asking that I use lightbox effect instead; however, I'd much prefer to continue to use Multimedia Box. This, so far, is the only plugin that I've installed on the framework that does not appear to be loading correctly.

In comparing 3.0.3 according to Joomla Plugin details (xml of install package states 3.0.4) to 3.0 that I've successfully used last, I notice two options in the 3.0.3/3.0.4 version that are missing... Allow media looping and Use NonverBlaster for media.

Is the problem I'm having based upon the download that is not the most current version?

Many thanks!

BTW, the website is offline but I can email the login credentials.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: chapter13diy.com

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Client
02-27-2013, 03:40 PM
# 2 (permalink)
yjreggie
Hello althethird,

If you need product support for client websites, you will need to upgrade to the Developer Plan. It is our policy.

Can I Use Your Products on Client/Non-Personal Websites?

Kind regards,

Reggie