Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Detailed tutorial for Megamenu besides one page default

02-02-2013, 12:46 AM
# 1 (permalink)
sobeinfo
Is there a detailed tutorial and or detailed instructions for the megamenu besides the one page standard one? That is just not understandable.

It does not state what size menu images should be. The nesting and sub category explanation leaves me confused.

If anyone has made a tutorial video or more detailed instructions it would be appreciated.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: miamiskinandlaser.com

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Client
02-02-2013, 07:36 AM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

Do you mean this page?

YouGrids - YJSimpleGrid Joomla! Templates Framework Demo - Mega Menu

If you are thinking about changing the menus color and or appearance, it is best to extract the zip of the template, find the image folder which contains the menu images (templates/yougrids/images/color/topmenu)

use those images as a source for the ones you want to change, upload and overwrite.

In the download section for YouGrids, you can also download YJ Mega Menu Source files to play with
02-02-2013, 12:45 PM
# 3 (permalink)
sobeinfo
Thanks for the reply.
I mean a different tutorial.

Unfortunately most YouJoomla tutorials are written by people so familiar with the system they don't write for people that are not familiar with it.

In this case I am trying to make my menu look like the tutorial.
in miamiskinandlaser.com

I would like my item Skin cancer and Surgery under main menu medical,
have the sub item sub items that pop out,
Id like another sub topic under that with sub topics that pop out then another subtopic to the right of that and another to the right.

What size should my menu item images be?

Unfortunately I bought this template for the client as well as other YouJoomla template for other client and left on military deployment. They will not let me join correct forum for paid subscribers. They seem to have a time limit on getting support for products you paid for so I have to post here.

Please do not be mean or condescending like some of the YouJoomla moderators.
If you know of a tutorial or video written by someone that would explain the system it would be appreciated.

I have an chemistry degree, am a military officer, and have been developing websites 17 years so an answer like why did you not read the instructions or no one else has this problem our template is perfect so you are an ***** is not helpful.