Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Logo in University

06-27-2008, 01:44 AM
# 1 (permalink)
mariemusic
Hi: Im ttrying to change the default logo in university template but i cant found the file..please help me!

Thanks
06-27-2008, 04:45 AM
# 2 (permalink)
treehugger
Im not familiar with that template but it will be in the template image folder - called logo or header something or other.
06-27-2008, 06:12 PM
# 4 (permalink)
mariemusic
This is my payment info:

Transaction ID: 3MM43737YM582582K
Item Price: $25.00 USD
Total: $25.00 USD

I dont know how to change the logo!!!! i try in template/images/logo.gif and its suppose to appear the new one logo , but i see the original!!

Please help

my site is: http://cuatristas.com
06-28-2008, 04:47 AM
# 5 (permalink)
treehugger
Make sure the new logo is placed in the template image folder on your server and make sure it is the same extension as the one youre replacing - logo.gif NOT logo.GIF or logo.png NOT logo.PNG.
06-28-2008, 05:21 AM
# 6 (permalink)
mariemusic
THANKS BUT I DOUBLE CHECK MY FILES AND ITS SUPPOSE TO APPEAR....ITS VERY WEIRD..

TEMPLATES/UNIVERSITY/IMAGES/LOGO.GIF
06-28-2008, 06:59 AM
# 7 (permalink)
CProject60
The logos are named after the color of the template,exp./university/images/logo_red.gif.
You have one for each color of the template. So thats 4 different logos to change.And clear your browsers cache each time you change the logo to see the changes made.