Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Youbumpit module 2.5 version

06-20-2012, 11:53 AM
# 1 (permalink)
chiappa
Can you still use the youbumpit extension with the other youjoomla 2.5 templates?
06-20-2012, 12:58 PM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello chiappa.

Please read and follow the forum rules and don't jump into other people threads, if you have some question please open a new thread.

Yes you can use youbumpit extension with our 2.5 templates its available in our download section.

Joomla! Extensions Demo - YouBumpit Module

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
06-21-2012, 03:55 AM
# 3 (permalink)
chiappa
My apologies, wont do it again.

Ok. I am just a little confused as to what I am getting with this deal.

There is the Joomla 1.5 Template: YOUBUMPIT - BUMP MY NEWS

There is the Joomla 2.5 Extension: YOU BUMPIT - JOOMLA DIGG LIKE PLUGIN which takes you to the YouBumpit Module page.

The extension takes you to YouBumpit - Digg like Joomla! Website example page

However the YouBumpit Module page takes you to the same Joomla 1.5 extension page Youbumpit Module offering only the old Module for download.

So my question is that what is it exactly that I would be getting (&what not) for Joomla 2.5?

Phuuuh..:-) Thanks!
06-21-2012, 11:15 PM
# 4 (permalink)
chiappa
Ok I just bought it :P

Looks like all the functionality is there, only thing missing is the theme layout which it works perfectly without. Even support for K2. Nice one.

Case closed. Cheers!
06-22-2012, 07:45 AM
# 5 (permalink)
arefund
Then its solved and closed.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!