Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Remove registration button

05-30-2012, 08:29 AM
# 1 (permalink)
cheyennemtnman
Buttons work for me... but I would like to eliminate the register button since I am using a Fabrik form for registration. Possible to remove registration button?
05-30-2012, 12:15 PM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello cheyennemtnman.

Please follow the forum rules and don't jump into others thread.

Please go to modules/mod_yj_pop_login/tmpl/default.php/ and comment the call for the registration button, line #54 #55 #56:

<?php $usersConfig = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_users' ); if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')) : ?>
<a href="javascript:;" onclick="this.blur();showThem('reg_pop');return false;" id="openReg">Register</a>
<?php endif; ?>
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
05-04-2013, 11:38 PM
# 3 (permalink)
madass
Quote:
Originally Posted by arefund
Hello cheyennemtnman.

Please follow the forum rules and don't jump into others thread.

Please go to modules/mod_yj_pop_login/tmpl/default.php/ and comment the call for the registration button, line #54 #55 #56:

<?php $usersConfig = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_users' ); if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')) : ?>
<a href="javascript:;" onclick="this.blur();showThem('reg_pop');return false;" id="openReg">Register</a>
<?php endif; ?>
I just cant get how to take of the registration popup i opened the file but i'm no good with php.. learned on html..

so what do i have to erase in the php file to erase the popup and also the forgot and other link below.. thanks
07-01-2013, 05:47 AM
# 4 (permalink)
KingCobra
Hello,

I also want to remove the registration part, but I'm not understanding your phrase: comment the call for the registration button

Note that I have little php knowledge, but know how to change the files if I'm told how to!

In the Default Joomla Login Module I see also this kind of line:

$usersConfig = JComponentHelper::getParams('com_users');if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')) : ?>

and there the Module responds to the Globel Joomla Configuration when you turn off registration for public.
Why doesn't the YJ Poupu Login module do that?

Please assist.

Best regards,

Chris
It's nice to be good, but it's better to be nice!