Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Red Box Released

03-16-2007, 02:45 AM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
Red Box is ready for download!With its unique red design Red Box is peace of art Joomla Template.12 Fully collapsable module positions,will help you fill your site with needed content.

XHTML and CSS Validation will assure your users that Red Box is build by latest W3C Standards.Additional Typography styles will add more color and design to your website.Well commented Css and Index.php files will help you understand the code easier and make additional changes if needed.Red Box Package comes 4 additional PSD Business Slogan files to add that professional look to your site.

As promissed we will keep it low and simple! Red Box Package price is only $5.00!
11-29-2007, 08:59 PM
# 2 (permalink)
folkal
I like the red-box template.
Can you give a list of sites wich use this template ?
I also would like to be sure this template can support every French letters with accents (e, i, o, u, , , , , , , , ).
Can you give me several french Red-box internet URL sites ? Thank you.