Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

SOLVED... I paid, never got the download!!!

06-10-2008, 07:10 PM
# 11 (permalink)
neo
@justadadathome
look here

http://www.youjoomla.com/faq/78

under

What is Templates Shop?

and here

http://www.youjoomla.com/shop/_catalog/joomla_templates

look on the top login it says \email address\

I am not trying to pain either but you had the info with you all the time and just did not read it. Is ok now . have fun
06-10-2008, 07:12 PM
# 12 (permalink)
neo
@ weemacmedia I need valid email address to send you the code, the one you used is bouncing back all my emails , same thing with the one you used on contact us page
06-11-2008, 03:41 AM
# 13 (permalink)
weemacmedia
neo i have created an acocunt using gmail and have received activation.

following procedures to download this message came up

\The registration code you entered has already been used or is not valid. Please try again.\

Pretty confused - please advise
06-11-2008, 12:58 PM
# 14 (permalink)
weemacmedia
weemacmedia wrote:
Quote:
neo i have created an acocunt using gmail and have received activation.

following procedures to download this message came up

\The registration code you entered has already been used or is not valid. Please try again.\

Pretty confused - please advise
still not heard anything from your side.... getting a bit twitchy here.
06-11-2008, 01:07 PM
# 15 (permalink)
CProject60
neo wrote:
Quote:
@ weemacmedia I need valid email address to send you the code, the one you used is bouncing back all my emails , same thing with the one you used on contact us page

Try using the email address you used to buy the template. And reread the instructions on how to download your template again. Several other people have purchased and downloaded templates today without any problems what so ever. If you still cant download your template contact Neo again. But before you do make sure you have read the post pertaining to this issue because they have been resolved.
06-11-2008, 04:03 PM
# 16 (permalink)
weemacmedia
CProject60 wrote:
Quote:
neo wrote:
Quote:

Try using the email address you used to buy the template. And reread the instructions on how to download your template again. Several other people have purchased and downloaded templates today without any problems what so ever. If you still cant download your template contact Neo again. But before you do make sure you have read the post pertaining to this issue because they have been resolved.
@ Cproject 60
Going back thru the threads - the problem arose when I did not receive an activation email to the email address that I used when buying the template. Seemingly the activation email were bounced as did another general email - I find this unusual as the email used is one that is used daily in business and I have no issues in receiving communications from other sources.
I have now created shop account with a gmail account but this is not the email address that I used when buying the template and now when I try to register the product using receipt no. from paypal i am told that it is already registered or is invalid.
So i pass it back to you for solution. Product has been bought. I have the receipt but cannot download. Not the best Im afraid.
06-11-2008, 04:07 PM
# 17 (permalink)
CProject60
Contact Neo as he said to do and give him your new email address.
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM
# 18 (permalink)
neo
look here

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

accounts@weemacmedia.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: Message rejected

send me a new email to youjoomla at gmail dot com