Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Errors in MMBox-Module with PHP 5.4

05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Hotfox

Hello
my ISP is changing from PHP 5.3 to PHP 5.4 and customers can make some tests before switch.

I'v seen, that the website is working fine (I've deactivate in control panel / server the function of see error messages) but I still receive warning messages in the Multimediabox-Modul:

-- quote --

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/hundespo/public_html/net/modules/mod_yj_multimediabox/helper.php on line 23

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/hundespo/public_html/net/modules/mod_yj_multimediabox/mod_yj_multimediabox.php on line 23

-- quote end --

Can you help me and say what I've to do (before I've to switch to PHP 5.4)?

Additional Info: I'm using template Youvida and J 3.3 (just updated)

Many thanks for quick reply.
Bob

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: WordPress 3.x

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: Hundesport Pratteln

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MMBox-Moule_PHP54.jpg (11.0 KB, 7 views)
05-14-2014, 04:53 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Hotfox

Hello Neo, many thanks for support.
you can close the threat.
Rob
05-14-2014, 11:51 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Hotfox

Hi Neo
update worked fine. All OK.

Just one last question ... I kindly ask you to give me a suggestion how I might solve my "problem".

As you can see, I've used a table with 4 cells and two lines to enter my sponsors. In the above line I entered the picture that opens when you click. Just below you find the link to their homepage.

a) when I now use e.g. mobile devices the responsive design is working fine for the template .. but for the Module with the MultimediaBox not. The last sponsor is not seen.
--> How can I have the option, that when I use the responsive layout (mob devices) e.g. the sponsors are shown in vertical (instead of horizontal)?
--> Is there perhaps another useful extension?

b) How can I make it possible, that I use only the image without mentioning the homepage just below? E.g. user click on the picture then it opens a window and when you then click on the picture or description of pic then user can go to the homepage?

Many thanks for suggestions.

Rob
05-16-2014, 10:06 AM
# 5 (permalink)
Hotfox

any news on may questions?
05-19-2014, 03:27 AM
# 7 (permalink)
Hotfox

Hi Neo, thank you ... I've take shortly a look but I've to say it's too much (complex) for me.
I have to look after a easier solution... e.g. a module or slider without to have create a articles.
07-16-2014, 07:33 PM
# 8 (permalink)
mkuske
I'm having the same issue w/ my Joomla! 2.5 implementation. Something I noticed is it only happens with the first instance of the Multimedia Box on the page (subsequent instances do not throw an error). When I force PHP 5.3 via htaccess, the error goes away.

Downloaded the extension on 6/10/14.

You can see it in action on this page. I'm using the Qualitysound template.

Let me know if you want me to start a new thread.