Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

News Tab Module

04-24-2008, 02:49 PM
# 1 (permalink)
cuppan
Is there a way to have the article information in bullet or numbered format in the news tab? I have an article that has 1-25 and it all runs together on the front page in the tab and then when you click read more it falls into the correct format which is numbered. Can I get it set up that way on the tab?
04-24-2008, 08:44 PM
# 4 (permalink)
cuppan
Neo: Should I email you my site and login info? My site is offline and under construction. If I use the hide option will the info be for your eyes only?
04-27-2008, 10:18 AM
# 5 (permalink)
cuppan
Maybe this would help to clarify what I have done. I added a small picture to the left-hand corner and then the text wraps around that. What I would like to see is the picture and then under that 1.
2. and so on. Can you help me with that?
04-27-2008, 10:32 AM
# 6 (permalink)
CProject60
The Tab Module is used to give you the intro of an article. Its not really meant to give you the article with all of the formatting.

NOTE FOR UNANSWERED POST: IF YOUR POST IS NOT ANSWERED WITHIN 48H PLEASE SEND Neo AN EMAIL TROUGH OUR CONTACT FORM WITH SUBJECT UNANSWERED POST
04-28-2008, 10:59 AM
# 7 (permalink)
cuppan
I did email Neo and he sent me a note asking for me to open the module and look for the column area. Right now I have the text under the picture but not in numbered order. When I click on read more and the full article comes up it appears in order. Any suggestions?
Thanks
04-28-2008, 11:09 AM
# 8 (permalink)
CProject60
Sounds like youre trying to get the intro text to be formatted like the article. No the module want format the intro text just like the article.