Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Show 2 (or more) content items instead of links?

04-20-2008, 04:19 PM
# 1 (permalink)
nosins
Hi,

Is there any way to show more than one content item (i.e. intro) rather than showing the links (or maybe in addition to...)?

Thanks - great little module!

Nick.
04-20-2008, 04:26 PM
# 2 (permalink)
CProject60
In the Module Parameters change Number of columns and links in a category. Also change the image size.
04-20-2008, 04:30 PM
# 3 (permalink)
nosins
Thanks for the quick reply, but heres what Ive done...

Image size is now 0px for both width and hight. I have 0 (zero) links in a category set. I dont see any field for \number of columns\... still just one content item showing-up.

Thanks again!
04-20-2008, 04:38 PM
# 4 (permalink)
CProject60
Sorry wrong module. The tab module just shows the links. It would be a little crowded with two articles.
04-20-2008, 08:45 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
you can always join the club and get myfp slider or myfp module(joomla 1.5 version is done coming up with new template latest by 4/26/08), this way you save $$ and get all templates