Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Change tab titles (SOLVED)

04-04-2008, 08:39 AM
# 1 (permalink)
motorbikethailand

Cant find how to change the headings in Tab_news_module. Want to change \business\ \World\ \sports\ to headings to suit my site. Looked in php files etc and in the backend of 1.5 but going round in circles.

Any help appreciaed.

Thanx
04-04-2008, 08:43 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
you are becoming a senior here my friend , search the posts These are categories that are prev created, Just go to Content>Content by section>Top headlines>Top headlines categories
04-04-2008, 10:46 AM
# 3 (permalink)
motorbikethailand

:lol: sorry Neo I did do many searches but couldnt find an answer.

When I am up to speed with youjoomla templates I will give back by answering the forum also. Promise!

I am on joomla 1.5 though I understood your answer and had already changed the category from Sport, world etc to other headings but its not changing it on the tab module! This is what i meant by \going round in circles\ I am fairly profficient with joomla which is why I am baffled why a simple job is turning out difficult!
04-04-2008, 10:51 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
download the latest release of the tabs module, you still have old version, that was a bug and it is fixed in latest release
04-04-2008, 02:39 PM
# 5 (permalink)
motorbikethailand

Neo: I only downloaded the full 1.5 demo only the other day so assumed the updated tab module would be included. Anyway after a total crash of my site installing a so-called legacy compatable component which actually wasnt legacy compatable (NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUJOOMLA) I am now up and running and its working fine and I put (Solved) to this post.

Hopefully the next time you hear from me is when I am helping your customers with all my new found experience.