Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

mod_yj_nt2 - Yj Title Ticker - Does not rotate

08-20-2011, 11:29 AM
# 1 (permalink)
tikomh
don't know what i am doing wrong
Ticker does not rotate ( bring the next article)
i tried everything including GZIP Page Compression on and off , disabling mootools upgrade , disable and enable the module and clearing cache.

please help me solve this.
settatonchat.com
08-20-2011, 05:22 PM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
You have a couple of js errors on your page. Indeed turn mootools upgrade off, but also try to turn off any 3rd party extension, check if ticker works then and then turn them on again one by one to see what is causing the problems.

Btw, my arab isn't all that good, but i just noticed that it does work. But still lots of js errors. You might have to look at rtl as well, see if the errors disappear when it is ltr.