Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] YJ login popup not working for me either

11-17-2009, 11:23 PM
# 1 (permalink)
biashara
Hi neo,
I have added the yj pop login module on my site. am using a templateplazza template, but the popups are not coming up. Am also not sure how to get the default look with the buttons. site in question is African Travel Center
11-18-2009, 12:26 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
looks like you are on php4 not 5 ,
ope
modules/mod_yj_pop_login/tmpl/default.php
line 10
$document = JFactory::getDocument();

change to
$document = $JFactory::getDocument();
11-19-2009, 02:00 PM
# 3 (permalink)
biashara
when i change it gives me the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home2/africa23/africantravelcenter-www/modules/mod_yj_pop_login/tmpl/default.php on line 10
11-19-2009, 03:02 PM
# 5 (permalink)
biashara
neo.. you the man!

peace.
11-19-2009, 03:08 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
I still suggest you upgrade php4 to php5, 4 has many bugs that might cause you trouble wit other extensions