Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Convert Template

11-01-2008, 11:47 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Webmaster_News
Hi,

Not too long ago I bought the Newsline II template from you and am very happy with it (great product), but not with joomla (something personal).

Can you convert this template into a wordpress one for me?
If not, do you know someone who can?

Thanks in advance for your reply
11-01-2008, 11:50 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
would not be able to convert to wordpress, what is your issue with joomla? we might be able to help
11-01-2008, 12:00 PM
# 3 (permalink)
Webmaster_News
Thanks for you offer.

I prefer not to disclose the reasons to the public. Lets say that I am a lot more comfortable working with wordpress.

Please, do let me know if you ever know of someone who can take care of this. Im keeping an eye on this thread.

PS: Maybe its time for you to expand the business :laugh: and I am willing to help $$$ :blink:
11-01-2008, 12:05 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
trust me I would love to but I think that wordpress templates would take much more time away from joomla and our community, we might hire somone to do the job for us
11-01-2008, 01:18 PM
# 5 (permalink)
Webmaster_News
If you find that someone, e-mail me please (I guess you have my e-mail address, right? ) Well all benefit $$$ from it. I really love this template..well I am sure you know that by now :-)