Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

How can i increase width wrap

09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
# 1 (permalink)
gbscompany
Hi, I have problem with width of wrap.I have 22 character but it doesnt show in the one line,half of them goes to next line.How can i increase width wrap?

for more information you can go to site and see menu PRODUTS:

http://wehostweb.zerohosting.com/

Thanks a lot
09-12-2008, 09:41 AM
# 3 (permalink)
gbscompany
If I enter the Invoice number and the rest of the information it would be visable to everyone. Is there another way of entering the invoice number?

Thx
09-15-2008, 09:46 AM
# 4 (permalink)
gbscompany
Invoice number is 20175 from 08/11/2008
09-22-2008, 09:20 AM
# 5 (permalink)
gbscompany
Invoice number is 20175 from 08/11/2008

Hi, I have problem with width of wrap.I have 22 character but it doesnt show in the one line,half of them goes to next line.How can i increase width wrap?

for more information you can go to site and see menu PRODUTS:
http://wehostweb.zerohosting.com/
(I use templatre UNIVERSITY)

Thanks a lot
09-24-2008, 01:11 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
that is where the content ends , you might want to change width of content area in layout.css find these and change the sizes to fit you

#mainbody {

float:left;

width:75%;

}

#right {

float:right;

width:25%;

overflow:hidden;

margin-left:-3px;

}

#left {

float:left;