Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

advert1 not properly aligned in news-line

09-17-2008, 09:05 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Biju John
Hi

I bought the newsline template and played with it for couple of days. excellent one but with little more help including tutorials would be desired.

I have this question about the advert1 one position. It is not properly aligned when I put an ad there. I have tried both image and text ads but no help

Take a look at and give me a solution

Thanks

http://www.preachingtools.net/magazine/
09-17-2008, 09:23 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Biju John
Since it is my first post I am not sure where to post this. If this post is in wrong place kindly move appropriately.

~regards
09-17-2008, 12:51 PM
# 3 (permalink)
CProject60
If you are Template Shop customer post your paypal transaction ID in order to get support.
09-18-2008, 12:04 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Biju John
Hi here is it T ID 3EV99356BJ4648115

anything else?
09-18-2008, 12:10 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
either you or the ads script added additional classs that is ot defined in the template itself , your adds are surrounded by this class

<div class=\banneritem\>

remove it and place only js code , no additional divs

I would recommend to use module suffix _advert in that position
09-18-2008, 12:39 AM
# 6 (permalink)
Biju John
I did not add any additional class neither there is any thing to remove from the ad code it is only google adsense.

Where is this module suffix _advert ? I think I am missing something?

~help is appriciated
09-19-2008, 07:47 AM
# 7 (permalink)
CProject60
Learn to use tags for alignment <center> </center> <left> </left> . Its basic html!
09-19-2008, 08:02 AM
# 8 (permalink)
Biju John
Would you mind telling which is this section so that I will edit