Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

change clickable font color & border around topics

11-18-2007, 09:57 PM
# 1 (permalink)
stepan
Hi guys. i am doing a larrge project for a company and need to be able to change the font color of clickable things. for example , on ,menus , where there are blue links(black and blue dont match) . Also , is it possible to border topics? I have done table.contentpaneopen but it borders the title separately. I need it to border the entire topic. Also , is it possible to change fonts for the topic titles and Center them? Yo udont hav eto answer al lthe question but if you have an idea on hwo to do any of them please share!
11-18-2007, 10:02 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
need to see your site first , cannot speak of top of my head. usualy font color is easy to find, use firefox http://www.iosart.com/firefox/colorzilla/ extension , hit ctrl+ few times on page to enlarge the font and than color pick it , copy the color code and go to css file and find the color
11-18-2007, 11:03 PM
# 3 (permalink)
stepan
Hi Leo, the website is www.clubrewardcard.nl . Since i have completely designed the site by myself , You can not find the blue hyper link color. I am guessing this is default in joomla. also , i have found out how to make my heading bigger , you have to edit contentheading. But still no idea on bordering
11-19-2007, 06:12 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
I dont see any blue hyperlinks on your site my friend. I do see css error
[code:1]
#header {
float:center;
text-align:left;
}[/code:1]

there is no such property
float:center;

it can only be left or right
11-19-2007, 02:53 PM
# 5 (permalink)
stepan
I actually managed to fix all of them I didnt realise i had that error. as i actually loaded my header picture inside my content div .i will look into that