Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

host monster and virtuemart

09-08-2008, 02:10 PM
# 1 (permalink)
togakure
After signing up with Host Monster I had to learn that they do not allow 777 so I was not able to install virtuemart there (at least that is what I believe is the reason why the installation does not work ). You are using virtuemart on the instock template, is that one hosted with host monster? Any kind advice how to get Virtuemart to run on Host Monster would greatly be appreciated (I am using it on two other sites with a different host company, so I do know how to install it). I did mention that I was planning on using virtuemart on the sales chat there before I signed up...
09-09-2008, 03:17 PM
# 3 (permalink)
togakure
Thank you for the reply. For some reason I am not able to successfully upload the virtuemart component onto joomla 1.5 (latest version, the modules are no problem). It gives me an error message without details when I try to upload it through the joomla install function. I tried to upload it directly into the server and extracted the files there, but it still did not show up in Joomla. I am not sure whats wrong, I have done it several times before on other sites without problems (different host, siteground). Monster support could not help me.