Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Assign modules for tabs module

08-28-2008, 11:54 PM
# 1 (permalink)
coldwing
Hi,
Ive just downloaded your Tab carousel module and want to try it, with 5 tabs I try to assign 2 modules Latest news at tab1 and Popular at tab2 with their ID respectly, but Tab carousel seems doesnt know how to pick up those modules, because when I set up those 2 modules (Latest and Popular) I really confused where to put them therefore I assigned both of them into the same position with Tab carousel
Please give me a hint
08-29-2008, 02:29 AM
# 3 (permalink)
coldwing
thanks for quick answer Neo,

If so, in my case, it should be:

Tab1=Latest News
TAB1=\Latests current position name\ like header

Tab2=Popular
TAB2=\Populars current position name\ like user2

And \Tabs carousel Module\ has to be set to show on all pages, right, because \latest and popular\ cant be set for all pages

thanks in advance anyway