Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED]Tabs arent scrolling?

08-28-2008, 05:06 PM
# 21 (permalink)
one7media
Did that...now it doesnt work again. I added the mootools.js call back to head.php and in the module parameters ( I dont have \Is Mootools Loaded\, I have enable or disable) I set it to disable (and enable to test both ways).

Not working.....
08-28-2008, 05:13 PM
# 22 (permalink)
one7media
Figured it out for real this time.

Smooth Menu. Switched to Standard Suckerfish and the tabs mod is working now.

That stinks cause I like the smooth menu. Love the template by the way neo, so much that I pulled an all-nighter to switch our own site over.

Keep up the good work - YJ templates keep getting better!
08-28-2008, 05:44 PM
# 24 (permalink)
one7media
I know, I thought about that after my post, but after switching to Suckerfish its working.

www.one7media.com