Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Content Font size change? getting rid of AAA?

11-12-2007, 05:56 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Ellie_
Hi

Me again:P

Two small problems....
1. I would like to get rid of the AAA (change size thingies). Problem is, I need the space above and shown on a laptop the AAA is now below the topmenu. Is it enough to just delete the pictures (large.gif & Co or do I need to change something in the .css)?

2. I would like to change the content font. (just only for the content, not generally) There seems to be a standard font in a certain size on every content I post - unless I formate it otherwise. As the standard content font of the template shows also on the fireboard forum, I guess I need to change it in the .css

But again, I couldnt find it. (Just need to make it a bit bigger) I have the impression that it is too small when you have to read a lot.

Would be glad if someone could help
Thank you

Greetings
Ellie