Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Still in Business?

02-02-2018, 02:11 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Hi Guys,
I was just curious if YouJoomla was still in business. Obviously, the site and downloads are still active but it's going on 3 months since you released a new template design.

In the past, you released a new design every month. Anyway, I hope all's well because I'd hate to lose such a great company.
02-02-2018, 05:48 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Don't wonder https://themezly.com/

we are getting ready for something big , all hands are on deck and this was in works since 3 years. We are not going anywhere just preparing about 30 demos for WordPress. After that is out and we finally catch a breather we will continue with simultaneous releases for both CMS.

We could not release new WP designs to Joomla because of the competition but this should give you pretty good idea of what is going on

02-02-2018, 05:51 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Just now we are preparing a move to more robust server that will be able to sustain new traffic, so no worries , we are still here
02-02-2018, 06:31 AM
# 5 (permalink)
Wooo, hooo! I'm so glad. Looking forward to the new roll out. Rock on!