Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

module misery

07-29-2008, 05:50 AM
# 1 (permalink)
katccommunications

It is 3:48 a. m. and I have spent the last three days trying to figure something out --- why cant I Just pay someone at YouJoomla to talk to me in person and walk me through the problems ..... I learn great when I can hear you and ask a question....high tech can use some high touch!

These are the two areas where I have been stuck:

In User 3, 4, 5 and Advert on the bottom of Newsline... I simply want to put my own title and articles in the modules and be able to click on them and take me to the story... how do I do that? How does the story need to be configured?

Second, in Tab module (User 2), how do I insert the thumbnail images and titles and make them linkable?

Thank you.. again... I want to pay someone to talk me through where Im having problems!
07-29-2008, 06:00 AM
# 2 (permalink)
CProject60
Good question, I dont know Ill ask Neo about that. But its not that hard to put an article title in a module and link to it. The easiest way to learn how things work in Joomla is to copy the examples. If you installed the demo the only thing you have to do is open up one of the example modules to see how the code was put in. Always turn off you wysiwyg editor first.