Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Problem Yougrids in Chrome

10-11-2015, 05:40 AM
# 1 (permalink)
arerkelens
Hi,

I'm using the Yougrids template 1.0.2.
On the homepage of my site are two buttons, positioned in the moduleposition user1 and user2.
In all browsers these buttons are perfectly alligned, but in Chorme they are aligned to the right, which causes all kinds of trouble, for example on android phones using chrome
This is becoming an urgent matter to me. Can anybody please help me with this?
thanks in advance,
regards,
RenÚ

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: http://www.okregister.nl

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: Yes

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
10-12-2015, 06:12 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello arerkelens,
I am not able to see the buttons in user1 and user2 module position on your site.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-12-2015, 07:03 AM
# 3 (permalink)
arerkelens
Quote:
Originally Posted by arefund
Hello arerkelens,
I am not able to see the buttons in user1 and user2 module position on your site.
Hi Arefund,

I've attached a screenprint of the homepage. I just captured that a few minutes ago. The buttons i mean are the with "ik ben patient" (a smiling mouth) and "ik ben zorgverlener" (two hands in blue gloves)
On the most mobile devices you'll find only half of the picture after scrolling down on the home page
On lap- or desktops they align at the right side when using Chrome.

thanks,
RenÚ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scrprt home.jpg (14.2 KB, 2 views)
10-13-2015, 07:29 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
The buttons are on the left side when i check with chrome.
http://prntscr.com/8qsp1i
Also the buttons are fully visible on mobile devices.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
10-13-2015, 08:03 AM
# 5 (permalink)
arerkelens
hey arefund,
I foound the solution this morning. It did't have to do with the template but a piece of html-code. So thanks fot bothering about is, but this post is solved.
regards,
RenÚ