Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Thumbnone parameter keep blank spaces after text

08-12-2015, 06:47 AM
# 1 (permalink)
chelnockin
Dear YouJoomla,

I have installed MultiMediaBox plugin v.3 in my joomla website it seems working perfectly. But i have problem with Thumbnone parameter. I noticed that the more I add an image within the lightbox slideshow it keeps adding blank spaces. If i add 20 image the text will display 20 blank spaces.

Here's the code viewed in HTML source code:
{mbox:Module-Imago-1.jpg|thumbnone=0|group=tr-imago|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation|txt=View Module}{mbox:Module-Imago-2.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-3.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-4.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-5.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-6.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-7.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-8.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-9.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-10.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-11.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-12.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-13.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-14.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-15.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-16.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-17.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-18.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-19.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}{mbox:Module-Imago-20.jpg|group=tr-imago|thumbnone=0|title=Imago::Inspiring Presentation}

For blank spaces please see the attachment.

It's possible to remove these blank spaces, if so could you please provide me what to do to remove the spaces? If you need any further info, please just let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: mysite

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blank spaces.jpg (18.5 KB, 11 views)
08-13-2015, 06:43 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello chelnockin.
Please post your site link so i can check the spaces and also please notice that if you are using the latest version of the framework, you can use the image shortcode for the lightbox effect instead multimedia box.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-14-2015, 01:01 AM
# 3 (permalink)
chelnockin
Hi arefund,

Sorry i used Youjoomla Multi Media Box Module ver.3.0.4 not a plugin. i already send my site link into your PM please check.

Thankyou
08-14-2015, 04:51 AM
# 4 (permalink)
arefund
You can add this into your css to make the space smaller.
.popbox, .popboxv{
padding:0;
}
.popbox img, .popboxv img{
border:none;
}
08-18-2015, 05:19 AM
# 5 (permalink)
chelnockin
Hi arefund,

I've done changing the CSS as previously mentioned, but the space in the image thumbs is disappear. Can you give me another suggestion?

I attach screenshot before and after i change the CSS code in my site.

Thankyou very much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg module2.jpg (19.9 KB, 7 views)
08-18-2015, 07:45 AM
# 6 (permalink)
arefund
Please check your HTML code, as you can see you are missing |txt=your text in all lines except the first one.